top of page

Injured on the Job OWCP Information

When you are injured on the job (work-related injury or illness), you have the obligation to report it to your supervisor before the end of the tour.  Second, seek medical attention. Then complete the correct forms through the EComp website.  use ECOMP to report the incident to your supervisor.

If you are a Federal Employee you may also file a claim for benefits under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA). Depending upon your agency, start by filing OSHA's Form 301, then file a claim using either form CA-1 (for traumatic injury) or form CA-2 (for occupational disease). After you have received an official FECA case number, you may also file form CA-7 (Claim for Compensation).

NALC more information

bottom of page